Part time Dental Nurse + Saturday Hours
Salary £9 per hour
Hours of work
Role 1 - Wednesday 11.45am - 8pm (1hr lunch), Thursday 8.45am - 5.30pm (1hr lunch), Friday 8.45am - 5.00pm (1hr lunch)
Role 2 - Alternative Saturdays 9am - 1pm
**we would be happy to combine both roles into 1 vacancy.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced dental nurse to join a small, independent, private dental practice in the market town of Barnoldswick.
We are looking to recruit a Part time Dental Nurse to join the team.
You will be working for a private dental practice in Barnoldswick and a business that is passionate about delivering top class service to patients.
Our team are dedicated to providing a seamless journey for our patients. We truly believe in delivering amazing service and honest, skilled dentistry. So as you can imagine we are looking to hire a super talented, customer focussed and energetic dental nurse.
Our dental nurses are multi talented. They work on reception, in the surgery, in the de-comtamination room, with the therapist and the dentist. So you will need to have some degree of flexibility to your approach.
We all also very progressive. We have automated recalls, iPads to check patients in, the best materials money can buy and we have invested in the business every month since we arrived back in November 2014.
You will need:
- To be GDC registered
- Have the correct immunisation documents
- At least 12 months dental nurse experience
- Provide 2 very good work references
- Energy, the right attitude and be absolutely dedicated to making patients happy
We can offer:
- A fun and rewarding place to work with regular incentives
- Flexible holidays
- Access to PERKBOX - which includes FREE mobile phone insurance, discount on retailers, half price cinema tickets and more
- Free routine dental treatment after passing your probation
- Training on implants/Fixed braces/botox and other private treatments
- We encourage postgraduate courses
- Paid time for CPD
- We pay our nurses from 15 minutes before and 30 minutes after surgery time
- Regular pay reviews
If you are interested and would like to know more please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
Or if you have any questions please call the practice on 01282 817172