Hours PART TIME - Negotiable - 1 day per week possibly rising to 2 or 3 in 2017 (Preferably Friday)
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our dental practice in Barnoldswick.
We are looking for an Associate dentist to join our team here at Station House Dental Care in the heart of Barnoldswick.
We run a small, yet family run dental practice. Its mixed, with mostly private and plan patents. Most of our patients have been with the practice for many years and you will have an established, stable list of patients to care for.
The practice was purchased in 2014 by our principal dentist Sarah and in the last 2 years we have grown quite considerably. You will be joining an exciting, passionate, established and energetic team that really care about our patients oral health and well being.
Our nurses are highly skilled and our surgeries are spacious, clean, modern and we use the latest equipment we can find.
We are looking to complement the team with an Associate dentist to ideally work 1 day per week in the short term and 2 or 3 days from April 2017. However the additional days are not essential and we would consider 1 day a week ongoing in the short to long term. Ideally Friday.
We can offer:
- An established, well cared for list of patients
- A good mix of patients including a number of fee paying patients
- A skilled nurse and reception team to support you
- An excellent salary package
- Potential to establish more days as time progresses
- A parking space, tea and coffee on demand and uniform
- A chance to have input into the development and progression of the practice
We understand good dentists are hard to find. But we have an excellent package to offer and would be delighted to speak with you.
APPLY by sending a CV with cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org